Enjoy Full To Partial Teeth Replacement
Suffering from tooth loss can result in difficulty eating and speaking. From feeling too shy to let others see your smile to experiencing difficulty with daily tasks, missing teeth can take a toll on your daily life. Dr. Chakka encourages you to consider full or partial dentures to quickly restore your smile and confidence.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures offer a removable restorative solution to nearly any configuration of missing teeth, from one tooth to two full arches of teeth. If you feel tired of dealing with your missing teeth and desire a more beautiful, functional smile, look over the following types of dentures offered at Stadium Dental and Orthodontics:
- Full Dentures: Full dentures replace a full arch of missing teeth. You can replace your top or bottom arch, or both arches, with this custom-crafted prosthetic. We design dentures with a pink acrylic portion for the appearance of gums, and natural-looking white artificial teeth. Dentures rely on natural suction for support.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures replace one, two, or several teeth in any configuration. They include pink acrylic to blend with your gums and white teeth. Your partial will include metal clasps on either end that fit securely over your remaining natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Option: You may choose full or partial dentures with the additional support of dental implants. Dr. Chakka will surgically place titanium posts into your jawbone. You will receive custom-crafted full or partial dentures with small openings that fit securely over the implant posts.
Why Are Dentures Significant?
Dentures offer an economical, efficient, beautiful option for teeth replacement. The benefits of dentures include:
- Dentures can quickly replace an entire arch of teeth, so you can return to full daily function
- Regain the ability to eat your favorite foods
- Improve your self-esteem with a beautiful smile
- Enjoy effortless speaking
- Enjoy easy daily hygiene with these removable prosthetics
Am I A Good Candidate?
If you desire a complete, beautiful smile and are missing all of your teeth, several teeth, or even one tooth, you make an excellent candidate for dentures. Candidacy for an implant-retained prosthetic relies on excellent jawbone health. In the case of poor jaw health, Dr. Chakka may offer bone grafting to prepare you for implants.