Our Modern Dental Practice
At Stadium Dental and Orthodontics, our office is equipped with the latest in advanced technology. Dr. Chakka carefully selects our tools and systems to ensure gentle care, convenience, and excellence in dentistry.
What Dental Technology Do You Offer?
We offer the following advanced dental technologies at Stadium Dental and Orthodontics:
- Digital X-rays: We rely on computer-generated X-rays, rather than the traditional method requiring bitewings, film, and processing time. Digital X-rays utilize a small sensor placed in your mouth, which provides efficient imaging that we upload immediately into our computer.
- CT Scans: A CT scan provides a 3-D image of your oral cavity for optimized case planning.
- Intraoral Cameras: We will use an intraoral camera to take photos of the inside of your mouth and display them on a screen. Dr. Chakka can then more easily explain what he sees during your exam.
- Laser Dentistry: The Waterlase C100 combines the power of a laser with water and air for a variety of dental procedures. When used in replacement of traditional tools, laser dentistry promotes improved comfort, a decreased need for anesthetic, and speedier healing time.
- CEREC: This CAD/CAM technology allows us to create on-site dental crowns, for same-day crown design, creation, and placement.
- Vita Easyshade: This advanced system utilizes a handheld want to quickly and accurately identify tooth shade, so we can provide color-matched restorations and identify the success of teeth whitening
- Isolite: Isolite is a comfortable device that we may place in your mouth during procedures, which maintains consistent hands-free suction and creates a well-lit intraoral environment. In addition, your teeth will rest comfortably in an open-mouth position, taking stress off of your jaw muscles.
- Piezotome: This ultrasonic tool assists in comfortable, accurate removal of bone tissue, improved comfort, and improved healing time in preparation for dental implants.
Why Is Dental Technology Significant?
Specially chosen systems result in efficient, comfortable visits requiring fewer trips to the dentist, and shorter recovery periods. In addition, they yield accurate diagnoses and treatments, and beautiful results.
Am I A Good Candidate For Dental Technology?
All patients visiting our dental practice make wonderful candidates for advanced dental technology.