Transform Your Smile Into True Beauty
You may find that your teeth require improvement seemingly too extensive for a single procedure, such as whitening or bonding. If you desire dramatic improvement for a smile transformation, consider porcelain veneers.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers camouflages the visible portions of your natural teeth. Using extremely thin, custom-designed ceramic shells, Dr. Chakka will bond the veneers directly to your teeth. For mild cases, we may offer no-prep veneers. However, if your teeth have sustained significant aesthetic damage, we may need to perform prep work. Dr. Chakka will first smooth away a minimal portion of your tooth’s outermost layer to prepare your teeth for veneers.
Why Are Porcelain Veneers Significant?
Porcelain veneers offer advanced cosmetic improvement for individuals suffering from mild to moderate damage or those in need of extensive cosmetic treatment. The benefits of veneers include:
- Made out of thin layers of translucent porcelain, veneers offer a natural appearance
- Veneers can address a variety of complaints within as few as two visits
- Porcelain veneers camouflage chips, cracks, and spaces
- You may achieve a whiter smile
- Veneers may offer improved tooth size, shape, and uniformity
- You may achieve a straighter smile without braces in the case of mild misalignment
Am I A Good Candidate?
If you wish to make over the appearance of your smile, speak with Dr. Chakka about porcelain veneers. You likely make an excellent candidate, unless your smile includes dental prosthetics like crowns. Veneers work only on natural teeth.