Restore Your Oral Health And Daily Quality Of Life
When tooth decay, physical damage, infection, or other maladies result in damaged teeth and poor oral health, restorative dentistry can help. We offer a wide variety of treatments to return you to optimal oral health while improving the beauty of your smile.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry focuses on returning your oral health and smile to its original condition. For example, if you break a tooth, we will either rebuild or cover that tooth for full function and aesthetic quality. Or, if you suffer from an infection, inflammation, occlusal disease, or cavities, Dr. Chakka will recommend one of the following restorative treatments:
- Crowns, Inlays, and Onlays
- Root Canals
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Why Is Restorative Dentistry Significant?
Your teeth cannot heal themselves. While we can often help you avoid oral issues with preventive treatments, we cannot reverse damage. We can, however, offer ways to restore your health, rebuild or protect a tooth, or replace missing teeth. The benefits of restorative care include:
- Restorative dentistry allows us to treat the source of your problem, while immediately addressing discomfort
- These treatments may remove bacteria, infection, and tooth decay, providing a clean slate for restoring your oral structure
- We can fully rehabilitate your entire mouth through compassionate, thoughtful care
- For missing teeth, we offer beautiful restorations, so you can enjoy comfortable speaking, eating, and a return to excellent confidence
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For General Dentistry?
If Dr. Chakka diagnoses you with cavities, infection, damaged or missing teeth, or a combination of disorders requiring restorations, you make a wonderful candidate for restorative dentistry.