Compassionate Care And Excellence In Dentistry
A Welcome Letter From Your Rancho Cucamonga Dentist!
My name is Dr. Sekhar Chakka. I have been providing general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry to Rancho Cucamonga and its surrounding communities since 2000. I am very passionate about dentistry and absolutely love being a dentist. I, along with my wonderful staff, am proud to offer the highest quality of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry and implants for your entire family in a caring and welcoming environment.
I firmly believe in establishing a strong and healthy oral foundation. Once we meet our common goal of healthy gums and teeth, we can plan together to achieve a beautiful smile. Our friendly and experienced staff understands your needs and concerns, and will provide the best possible care and comfort every time. We look forward to meeting you and developing a long-lasting relationship built on the cornerstones of compassion and excellent care.
Dr. Sekhar Chakka
Surpassing Your Expectations At Our Rancho Cucamonga Practice
You should always expect advanced technology, innovative treatments, and a focus on patient comfort when you schedule a dental appointment. We strive to create an experience that stands out from the rest, surpassing your expectations. Our treatments and amenities include:
- Attractive amenities, including magazines, free WiFi, iPad access, and TVs in both the waiting and treatment areas for your enjoyment
- Blankets and pillows to create a more comfortable visit
- A beverage station stocked with bottled water and fruit juices
- Emergency dentistry, whether you require same day, after hours, or Saturday care
- Comfortable cleanings and checkups, in addition to oral cancer screenings
- Preventive therapy for concerns like TMJ discomfort and sleep apnea
- Deep cleanings for patients dealing with gum disease
- Cosmetic treatments for a more sparkling smile, including teeth whitening and porcelain veneers
- Restorative care, such as tooth-colored fillings and crowns, inlays, and onlays for beautiful, protected teeth
- Dental prosthetics, including bridges, dentures, partials, and dental implants, for a complete, functional smile
- Children’s dentistry, so you can begin teaching your little one how to maintain a healthy smile for life